Sunday, April 27, 2008

Head Crackin' May

What an intense month it's goin to be... Hate it when all of this is happening... There goes my relaxations, and everything I've plant for the month... It's really burden to carry two projects on the same semester... and i'm really under a big pressure... I've called my sister about my knitting eye and guess what she said? I got TIC... and it irritates me A LOT!!
Argggg!!
But then again, i'm slowly recovering from it...
These are some of the head cracking' list of May...

-Materials test
-Structures test
-Due GHG life cycle report
-maths assgn 4
-maths assgn 5
-reverse engineering report
-kiln heating project maintenance report
-solid edge engineering drawing assgn 2 report

anddddddddd.............
the list keep on going...........
is undergrad life always liek this??

No comments: