Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally....

anddd, finally....
THE NET....
How I miss u so much...

Damn, it was really a long, ******* 7 weeks just to get the internet connected back into my new house... I wonder what the **** took so long...
preety piss off over here.....

anyway, nothing interesting happen to me for these last few months....
I wonder, maybe I'm not adventurous enough eh??

I've already started 2 weeks of lecture for 2nd sem and goin to week 3...
How boring can your life be.... and it's killin' me...

Anemmmm, I've got myself my new babies.. Wanna know what??
A PS3 and a 24' Acer HD LCD monitor...
How bout that?? Let the babies rocks!!
hahaha...
hehehehehe.... ;p

BUT, i didn't have the time to spent with em'...
coz loads of other activities sort of like pop out in front of me...
Now, when classes had already started, I'm struggling to find time to play with her...
huuuuuuuuu...
arggg, need to boost my CGPA...

shucks...

4 comments:

Azraf Hipni said...

bang.. sapot sket utk ps3... skit je.. hauhauhaua.

jeles sial ko ada ps3! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

All About Chocolate said...

hahhh?
bole2, ak sapot cable usb utk controller ko ajer leh la...
hahaha...
ak pon ikat perut dgn batu nk beli menate nih...

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

no wonder u can hardly find time utk online skng ek?
dah dah,,jangan asyik main game jek,,g baca buku cepat :P

Anonymous said...

good luck with studies.
ajar skit skil2 berfoto ni.