Sunday, June 22, 2008

At the moment.....

Hey ya guys...

At the moment, I've just finished my finals...
YAY!!
bole la jln2, mkn angin, photo-hunting, bla bla bla....
hehehe...
BUT, Erkkk!!....
NOTTT!!
haha, xde duwet la...
ESH x msok lg...
lg pon, this winter holidays, I'm packed with a lt of activities....
from my machining course at TAFE to my friends from melbourne staying at my place and also the woman I love so much, my mom, is comin' here....
hehehe...

Oh yeah, at th emoment, I've just moved into a new house...
so still xde internet connection....
gian jgk la nk tuliz blog yg dh lame x tuliz ni semenjak stadi week and also post some new photos...
by the way, this house is verYYYYYYYYY BiGGGGG...
technically de 5 bedroom, but sbenanyer de 6 termsok satu study area...
and there are also some goodies that go along with it...
wanna know what??
well,
how about a 2.5m deep pool, a full-size tennis court and also a basketball ring...
and the list goes on...
WHOOOAAAAA!!
shocked eh?
:D
but, i'm living along with 6 other friends....
hehehe...

5 comments:

MoNaMaZnUm said...

eh u dah moved out? so skang kat toowong tu tgl hezme n latape je ke?

Anonymous said...

Ade pun update.

Amboi2, byknye activity die. Mak datang ke? Bestnyeeeee~~

Cepat post gambar umah baru! Haha.

Cepat la ESH. 26hb nih. Orang tinggal $3.15 je dlm bank nih. Huhuhuhu.

Anonymous said...

yes, itu dia orang merdeka. have fun holidays. buatle semua benda yg nak dibuat sebab time nih je free hari lain manede.

amboi bestnye rumah.

take care!kirim salam semua YTN scholars sana yeah.

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

hi Ed,,
i suppose that u r enjoying the moment 2the max skng ni ek?
great!
have fun k,,
n take care ;)
[ p/s: plz convey my regards 2ur mother + ur significant other ;) ]

Anonymous said...

seronok! =)