Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work

I've started working yesterday...
As a cleaner at my own uni...
4h 5d a week...
it's just that the working hours are not that fun...
the work was alright...
Last night was my 1st night, I'm preety sleepy as I didn't get any sleep before I go to work...
Well, gotta get some for tonite...
Thinking of maintaining this job until I graduate...
But need a lot of commitment, effort and discipline to balance between my studies and work...
And I'm thankful that I got her....

:)

5 comments:

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

happy working,, Ed :)

Anonymous said...

i wish i have more free hours because i wanna work too.

its good you work. good luck this sem!

Anonymous said...

salam ziarah dari bumi Dublin.. jemput2lah ke blog hamba.. :)

Nukilan ida said...

selamat bekerja! jgn p tempat2 gelap2 mlm2 tau...

Anonymous said...

Hepi working bro ..
:)

Jangan bz keje smpai abaikan si dia ..hehe